- You take your planters to the greenhouse….
- You wander around and pick out the plants you like….buy them
- Go over to big tables filled with great big piles of potting soil
- You plant everything the way you want-leaving all the mess THERE!
- Someone from the Greenhouse wheels your pots to the back of the greenhouse!
- Then they KEEP them for you until MAY when you can put them out doors!
|Picking out the plants!|
The Sweetwater Daughter and I did this last year!
It was a fun outing….
A great alternative to mindless shopping or lunch!
Having the planters right there made it easy to coordinate plants and buy the right amount….
If you needed more…it was easy to run back and get what you were missing!
These are the plants I picked….
Notice all the sticks in the background….those are other peoples planted pots….
It was fun to browse and see what other people had planted!
Raising Memories Creative Jewish Mom
Nifty Thrifty Things Cherished Treasures You Are Talking Too Much
It’s So Very Cheri Sumo’s Sweet Stuff The Girl Creative
Cure for the Common Monday! My 1929 Charmer Coastal Charm Sassy SItes
Sugar and Dots Handyman Crafty Woman Trendy Treehouse The Thrifty Home
Katherine’s Corner Delightful Order Tales From Bloggeritaville
Thrifty Decorating Thrifty Thursday A Glimpse Inside Stuff and Nonsense
Sugar and Spice Craftionary