Do those Dawn dish soap commercials tug at your heart the way they do mine?
Everyone also touts the effectiveness of vinegar as a cleaning agent.
It only makes sense that if you put the two together they would work even better.
So after reading about this a couple of months ago….I decided to try it.
I imagine that many of you are sitting there saying “what took her so long to discover this?”
Who knows….but I do know that this stuff is truly magical….
- Heat vinegar in microwave until hot and pour into squirt bottle.
- Add the Dawn soap. Put the lid on and gently shake to incorporate.
You really don’t have to heat the vinegar to have the stuff work, but it doesn’t hurt either.
Here are some things that you can use this solution for:
- clean soap scum and tub and shower buildup with just a little scrubbing
- clean sinks
- greasy build up on the grill
- use instead of plain dish soap on baking or broiler pans with baked on grease
If you don’t believe me…..because you might have noticed that I am not sharing amazing before and after photos…..here is an article from Sisters Shopping On a Shoestring with that photographic evidence!