When we had our first….we took so long picking the name that the hospital told us they would KEEP her if we didn’t pick a name!
I know the color scheme in the baby’s room…orange and tones of brown and beige…
- I’ve got my trusty Cricut!
- I’ve got that great software that you can’t buy anymore (Sure Cuts A Lot)
- I’ve got paper in all those colors
- I’ve got tons of envelopes
- I’ve got ZOTS!
- I’ve got a cute little gift box from the Axe Man
- I’ve got a few minutes to put it all together!
I started by designing the layout for the cricut using the Sure Cuts A Lot template!
I found the little ducks on the Internet and copied them
Don’t hate me for having the SCAL…but it is just the coolest thing to be able to design any layout without buying a cartridge!
I cut 4 each of 4 different colors.
I trimmed the 6 x 12 sheet to 6 x 9 ….folded-it is a perfect 6 x 4 1/2 note card
Then I had all those cute little ducks…
The $.25 gift bag from Axe Man had advertising that needed covering up!
Enter the ZOTS…
|Picture Book List For Baby Shower Gifts|
|Time Saving Gift Wrap Tips and Tricks|
|Personalized Wedding Shower Candle|